Please join us for Pints for Nonprofits at Gyppo Ale Mill! Gyppo Ale has generously offered to donate $1 per pint of beer sold to the Healy Senior Center on March 30th, between 3 and 5pm. Come raise a glass at Gyppo and support the Healy and our Meals on Wheels Program!
Healy Senior Center
1. WE are a non profit that has been serving the southern humboldt community in senior services since 1981.
2. Our Mission: To support independent, meaningful, dignified lives for older adults through: Social Interaction Recreation Good Nutrition Health Maintenance Care Maintenance Information Referrals Volunteerism
3. Recently we are open to sharing our Healy Cafe with all ages: We server by reservation, Gourmet meals to seniors for $6. and to the younger public for $8. Our food is the most local caught, organically grown & professionally prepared food in the area.
4. Healy Senior Center shares in one of the best nationally publicized programs in America, it is our Meals on Wheels program for So Hum, which is home delivered meals (hot & frozen) to shut-ins folks and people who are homebound.
5. At our facility on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays we share a social dining meals. After that people hang out and do hand crafts, play bingo, have art classes, puzzles, books, movies and share stories. Please come out to join us to play or rent our facility for your own events.